The new TV scratches out the conventional is flat and HD but disappointments in sci-fi are:
1) Cars still do not fly.
2) Jet packs remain too bulky.
3) The government won’t release alien technology besides what becomes available in the next iPod update.
4) The Jetsons lifestyle is more than a stone’s throw away and gays must not be allowed to get married even in 2008 which is not related to technology except the shit is pretty ridiculous and reflects only backwardness and intolerance in a culture which claims to be the most advanced in a world that is really burning down, not burning up.
5) Matter hardly breaks down to subtle form to the naked eye to really point out that everything is destined to unfold into nothingness and black and white static original television void.
6) Firefly is killing Star Trek always but was canelled after only thirteen episodes so hardly anyone knew that the movie was about onice it arrived. River had a gun, thought it was a tre branch. put it down, everyone surrounded her to shout in panic at the possible outcome.
7) Outer space is not hard to spell. outer. otter! but is disappointing in that it does not want you there. give it a try sometime. go die sometime. open the door sometime. there will be no more time
and no more you. send an old post card
let ’em know
I’m dead in dead space
pieces of me for dinner
WISH YOU WERE HERE