- Don’t let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner.
- Girl on Amerikkka’s Next Top Model collapses, falling backwards in the middle of judging. Thud. The way her eyes rolled back, it freaked me out. Anyway, Noelle for Prez.
- Deadwood and Carnivale remain the best shows on TV.
- In comics, Grant Morrison’s Seven Soldiers series has taken off and is bewildering readers worldwide.
Theron has sent me the The Legion of Super-Heroes series. I think it’s my favorite right now. Also, just finished up reading Runaways by Brian K. Vaughan (of Y: The Last Man fame). Eighteen issues completes the first arc. Incredible. Very clear storytelling here.
- Podcasting is my new big internet infatuation.
- We are most likely moving to Houston this May.
- Dreamt I was in a plane crash. The wing hit the bridge and we went down and into the river.
- Note: it’s not about lucid dreaming, as in you go into the dream and control everything. Better to find out what that dream has to teach you, instead of manipulating it and bending it all to your will.
- Writing: I have not been writing all that much. I still maintain a great interest and awe and respect for it, but I guess my mind has been elsewhere. Trying to write like you used to is to put an unrealistic expectation on yourself. How can I write from the person I am today?