here is a flier I’m having to produce at work for one of our clients, a local temp company.
ADVANTAGES TO USING WHITE COLLAR TEMPORARY EMPLOYEES
• White Collar Temporary Employees bring a starndard of professionalism, experience, and educational backgrounds to your company
• Provides an excellent way to screen applicants before hiring for permanent position
• NO ABSENTEES – The Client Company only pays for time worked
• Reduce hiring costs (administration, advertising, human resources, etc.)
• Eliminates all benefit resonability including insurance, sick leave vacations, profit sharing, etc.
• Eliminates Social Security, Unemployement Taxes and the paper – work involved on tax forms
• Eliminates liability and Workmen’s Compensation Insurance costs
• Eliminates hiring permanent people during peak periods, and then laying them off
• Short – to long – term projects that need a professional experience
• Better control of the complanies’ cash flow
• It saves money
• Used properly, can increase productivity
• Prevents a bad image of company (If company has to hire and let go of a lot of people, due to peak production times, it can present a bad image for the company)
can the corporates be any more blatant?